We have now come to the end of the many texts that tell us much more about the lives of Jesus and Mary than is commonly supposed. Their value is great, for they broaden our understanding of what Christianity really was in its original forma far more vibrant and conscious movement than what we see today in its place.
I only included actual texts on the lives of Jesus and Mary, but there is also considerable material obtained from Christian mystics regarding Their lives. This material consists of records of the visions in which those holy devotees witnessed the lifes of Jesus and Mary as impressed in what is sometimes called the akashic records. That material was not relevant for this study, but it is nonetheless true and valuable, and I recommend that you obtain the following: The Biblical Revelations of Anna Catherine Emmerich, The Mystical City of God by Mary of Agreda, The Visions of Teresa Neuman, and Raphael Browns The Life of Mary as Seen by the Mystics1.
What now remains is for us to become living Gospels ourselves as we endeavor to manifest the inner Christ that abides within us all.
And may God, Who commanded the Light to shine out of darkness, shine into your hearts to give you the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ. Amen.2
1) Except for The Visions of Teresa Neuman which is published by Alba House, these are available from TAN Books, Rockford, Illinois. [Go back]
2) II Corinthians 4:6 [Go back]
Unknown Lives of Jesus and Mary
- Chapter One–The Protoevangelium Of Saint James
- Chapter Two–The Gospel of the Infancy of Jesus and Mary
- Chapter Three–The Gospel of the Nativity of Mary
- Chapter Four–The History of Anna, The Mother of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- Chapter Five–The Gospel of Thomas
- Chapter Six–The Infancy of the Savior
- Chapter Seven, part 1–The Ladakh Manuscript
- Chapter Seven, part 2–The Ladakh Manuscript
- Chapter Eight, part 1–The Gospel Of Nicodemus
- Chapter Eight, part 2 –The Gospel Of Nicodemus
- Chapter Nine–The Death of Pilate, Who Condemned Jesus
- Chapter Ten–The Narrative of Joseph
- Chapter Eleven–The Book of John Concerning the Falling Asleep of Mary
- Chapter Twelve–Miscellaneous Sources
- Chapter Thirteen–Afterword