In this section we will post various sacred texts referred to in the articles on this site. Though some are available in print, we felt these were so essential that we wanted to have them readily available for our readers until they add them to their libraries.
- The Bhagavad Gita–The Song of God – A new translation by Swami Nirmalananda Giri (Abbot George Burke)
- The Bhagavad Gita (arranged in verses for singing) by Abbot George Burke
- The Maharshi Gita — This is an arrangement of verses of the Bhagavad Gita made by Sri Ramana Maharshi that gives an overview of the essential message of the Gita.
- The Odes of Solomon — Written in the first Christian century, some of the Odes are thought to be compositions of Jesus, passed down by his disciples. This translation of the Odes is the work of Hierodeacon Simeon Goldstein.
- The Aquarian Gospel of Jesus the Christ— The full text of the life of Jesus and His teachings from the psychic investigations of Levi Dowling originally published in 1908.