In today’s podcast, our friend Jonathan Mahoney asks Abbot George, “Could you tell us the difference between Satan and Mara, and how we should respond to outer and inner negativity and evil?”
Abbot George discusses:
- How both Satan and Mara are aspects of the cosmic force to get us to stop our spiritual quest.
- How resistance to negativity and evil make us stronger by developing our will towards spiritual growth.
- How we have to be constructive towards that which is positive and destructive towards that which is negative.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 24:38 — 33.8MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | RSS
This podcast is 24:38 minutes long. If you do not see the podcast player above (it won’t show in emails), you can listen here: How Should We Respond to Outer and Inner Negativity and Evil?
- The Divine and the Demonic: Negativity from the Gita View
- Viveka: How to Walk Safely in the Jungle of Delusion, Illusion and Deception
- Living the Yoga Life: Dedication to Spiritual Life
Grow Your Spiritual Library–This Week’s Recommendation:
(Visited 103 time, 1 visit today)